Monday 20 July 2015

5 things I will NEVER do again...

Today I will be talking about 5 things I will NEVER do again 

As easy as it may sound, it's actually hard trying to think of something I would never do again. But the more I think about it, the more i remember the times i regretted doing things.

1. I remember a time when i challenged my friend to see who would drink the most coke/crush. That is one thing I would never dare to try again...

  
 

2. Who can eat the most Naan "Indian puffed roti"... In short, I will never have a "who can eat the most _____ challenge" ever again.  

   

3. I will NEVER try to skateboard again...the last time I tried to act like a pro, I fell and scraped my hands.



4. I regret agreeing to eating spicy Chinese food... I am someone who can not bare any spicy food than the one I am used to. Because of this, I was not able to finish what I had and swore to never eat spicy food again. 




5. I regret going on the roller coaster 5 times in a row because it made me really dizzy and i had to waste 20 mins of my fun time just sitting still so that I can walk properly again. To many, it looked like I was drunk but my friends told everyone who gave us weird looks that it was because of the ride. 













No comments:

Post a Comment