Sunday 12 July 2015

Thanksgiving...

    Hey guys!!! So... I've learned many things these past few years. And based on my previous blogs, you might be wondering why this blog is titled "Thanksgiving" if I don't even celebrate it.. Well even though it's not a part of my culture, what we do celebrate are the things we are thankful for.
 
   Today, I am going to list the top 3 things I am grateful for. Many people around the world, including myself, take all the daily things for granted and don't even realize the importance of these things. We underestimate the value of tangible and non-tangible objects.

1. PARENTS ~ Our parents are always the ones who are taken for granted. Whether it be be packing our lunches or helping us do our homework. From washing the dishes to driving us to school, we can never thank them enough for everything they have done.

           

2. SIBLINGS/ BEST FRIENDS ~ Siblings and your closes friends are always there for you. They know your highs and they've been with you through your lows. They've always been by your side whenever you need them without you even asking for it. The best part is that they don't expect anything in return. It's always good to appreciate the things they have done for you.

                           


3. FOOD, SHELTER, AND CLOTHES ~ Many people around the world are unfortunate and do not get what is needed to survive the cold/hot climate (clothes), the hunger(food), and the snow (a reliable home). We all take these things for granted and forget the value of these objects. For many, including myself, these things have lost their values because they come to us without asking for it, but if we look at the disasters around the world, we will see how many people have to deal with hunger and homelessness because they have no money and/or no other option.

                 



     Today, I am grateful for all that I have and I will do my best in the future to help out the unfortunate ones who do not have the things we have. 




No comments:

Post a Comment